sreda, 4. november 2009

Pick-a-boo!

This LO is dedicated to Kian's eyes. His eyes were like two chocolate candies from the first moment I saw him and I like his intense look.

This time I made a frame with the stamps that Michelle send me as a surprise gift (thanks again Michelle!!!!) and I have to say that I really like the way it turned out. Of course there's always present a game of distress colors. In addition I stamped some butterflies and cut them to make a 3D effect. I also sprayed the paper with some light blue color.



9 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita postavitev. Mi je všeč, da si isto fotografijo uporabila dvakrat, z različnim izrezom. Čisto po tvoje je stran polna drobnih noro lepih dodatkov.
    Super stran, res :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo mi je lepo, kako si različne štampiljke uporabila za izdelavo obrobe. Pa stran je v celoti zelo lepo izpadla.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super izgleda tole!Tako lep list in tako lepi dodatki!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. :)) metuljčki ... jaz se vedno nasmejim ob pogledu nanje :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Another fantastic layout. I always feel like I could look at your layouts a few times and always find something I didn't see before.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. im so stunned with your creations!!! they are all lovely!!! you create vintage layouts so well and are full of techniques!!! Gorgeous!!!
    see yah around!!!
    -cookie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Spet ena noro dobrih umetnin izpod tvojih prstov. Vsakič znova se čudim in občudujem množico vseh teh drobnih dodatkov, ki jih znaš tako zelo lepo združit v celoto.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is just sooooooooooooo beautiful... love the title... love the photos... love everything about this lo... you're amazing!!! So happy you're enjoying the stamps!!!

    I also wanted you to know I mentioned you on my blog... for an award... because YOU'RE OVER THE TOP...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši