petek, 30. julij 2010

What's your favorite band?

Another great challenge at the TAAFOMFT....FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!! I had no doubts and in fact anyone of my friends and family knows that I have a passion for Smashing Pumpkins. And it started a long time ago in high school years.
I scrapped this newspaper page and it's from the period before they split up and they were having a farwell tour in Europe. Matej and me went to Milan (in the pic below) and went to a great concert with a brilliant high quality performance and we are both huge fans of this incredible band and the song "Tonight, tonight" was our wedding dance song.

And now they are together again but honestly I regret that old line up: Corgan-Iha-Wretzky-Chamberlain!! And I have this frame on my living room wall and the pile of their cds that are just part of me.
On the other hand I can tell that nowdays we have a huge offer of (quality)music. Another band that makes me crazy? System of a Down. I can listen to their songs over and over again but I thought that I had to make this tribute to the Smashing Pumpkins...


So, what is your favorite band??? Just scrap it and link it to the TAAFOMFT and than you can hang the lo on the wall like I did and you can also win a great prize!!!!

4 komentarji:

  1. This is soooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING Jana!! I love love love love the photo of the two of you and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers!!! Just GORGEOUS!! You always AMAZE me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow jana, you keep amazing me with your beautiful work!I love the news paper and all the masking and misting...so mysterious!Keep looking at all the beautiuful elements you added.And what a beautiful photo of the two of you!I love your music!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sem šla zdaj malo kukat na TAAFOMFT in moram priznat, da se da videt veliko zelo kvalitetnih in izvirnih idej. Odličen blog. Kot tudi tvoj izdelek. Všeč mi je, da znaš stopiti iz okvirja in ustvariti res nekaj posebnega in izvirnega. To bi si tudi jaz z veseljem dala na steno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. this is such a wonderful story... Milan... how fun... love the photo of you 2 together... and the lo... it's just soooooooo awesome... love love love everything about it... all the little bits make it the perfect tribute!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši