sobota, 8. januar 2011

Birthday cake

As I promised I'm making this post about a birthday project and here we are: a scrapbook birthday cake. I made it for my super friend Katja and I was even more happy for her because she told me that this year she had other desserts but not a cake for birthday and this made the scrapbook cake even more appropriate, don't you think!?
This birthday madame is "filled" with puffy pom poms and satin ribon and has a glittery glaze on the top and instead of sugar roses there are obviously some Prima flowers.



If you are not new on my blog you'll certantly know that I love my projects to hide some kind of internal surprise. I just love surprises and I love making them even more! I self made a tiny Alladin lamp that will make her wishes come true.






I already know there will be other occassions to make similar presents and I have to say I enjoyed making it!
Have a nice day and....paper dreams to all!

9 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovito darilce :) Se prev vidi, da uživaš v takih projektih in jih res narediš iz srca.
    Tale tortica še redi ne :)
    Lepa je, res. Svetilka pa takoooo drobcena.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great project, love the surprise and the cupcake looks good enough to eat. Best part no calories.xox Corrine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! This is GORGEOUS Jana! I love love love love love the pompoms and the LACE!!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kakšna ideja! Torta, ki ne redi in je spletena iz super dodatkov. Lepo, inovativno, navdihujoče tudi tokrat. In še pika na i s to aladinovo svetilko, res prisrčno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ajejej :-))
    Spet nekaj bombastičnega izpod tvojih čudežnih rok!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh wow...that ake is so beautiful Jana! Love all the pompoms and lace...where do you get al the ideas girl!!
    I love the hidden suprise, that lamp and photo is gorgeous! Look at those beautiful details! What a treasure gift!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. That is soooo gorgeous!! love the pompoms, the lace, the flowers, all of it!!! And that little lamp is brilliant!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I like it too, I mean I LOVE it!!!!!! In vsi ti sladki dodatki ...Povrh vsega, pa se mi še vedno ni pokvarila.:-)) ♥♥♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. How sweet is this... so delightful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši