četrtek, 24. marec 2011

Welcome spring

Spring offers us a lot of inspiration. The blooming, the colors, the tiny animals flying arround again. When they reapear I feel how much I missed them and enjoy the warm sun.

The last idea is a waking up of a spring flower: from a bud to a marvelous (Prima) rose. They grow from eggshells that preannounce Easter time. I just kept some eggshells and fix the wire in the middle and put some hay in them. The base is just a box covered with pattern paper and extra embellishment (Tattered angels, Prima, Theresa Collins)










Can you feel the sprounting?

14 komentarjev:

  1. oh my... I loveeeeee this so much... it's the perfect thing to put on a table for Spring... this is what Spring is.... flowers blooming... you captured it perfectly... it is so lovely... it's into my fav's with this one... I love love love it!!! WOW!!! {{big-SPRING-hugs}} Michelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Svetovno, svetovno, svetovno. Noro, še bolj noro, najbolj noro :)) Tole mi je neizmerno všeč in bi takoj posvojila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. So sweet the growing roses in the eggshells. Just shouts a wake up to the world for Spring. xox Corrine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING Jana!! I love love love the egg shells...and the flowers!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Čudovita spomladanska dekoracija. Krasna ideja in super si jo preoblikovala v pravo mojstrovino. In fotke so tudi fantastične!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čudovit prikaz pomladi " po tvoje " :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tole mi je pa ful všeč, zelo lepa dekoracija!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Your work is incredible! Clever, creative and beautiful.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Pri taki dobrodošlici, nič čudnega da je prišla!
    Krasna ideja z jajčki.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Всі Ваші роботи просто чудові!!! Кожна інсталяція - витвір мистецтва!!! Коли я потребую натхнення, то завжди заходжу переглянути Ваш блог.

    All your works are fantastic! Each installation - a work of art! When I need inspiration, I always go see your blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This is so wonderful Jana.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Jana,
    the design is wonderful, beautiful, amazing !!!!!!!!!
    I'm fascinated!
    I love seeing your creations!
    I can i inspire in its creation and do alike something?
    Hugs !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Oh ! wonderful !^^
    I love your cration, it' so cute !
    Really great work !
    Kiss fron France

    OdgovoriIzbriši