sreda, 12. oktober 2011

Recycled ghost

Hello! How are you? This time I decided to do some recycling. In fact several times I find myself admiring some intresting shapes that plastic container have nowdays and sometimes it's a shame they finish in tha garbage without dressing them in something appropriate for their shape. So, I turned this.......



Into this....




I didn't use the lid and I've glued a plastic egg on the opening. Than I covered everything with bandage fabbric. The procedure was a little bit long because I have to wait the fabbric to dry but I wanted it airy but rigid and this is possible only by covering this thin fabbric with some glue mixed to acrylic paint. It looks wavy but it's solid. I've made a hole in it where I've put a nice verse I alrady had. It's like a bizzare entrance in another dimension. All the rest is just a game of embellishments and colors.










I hope you like it and have a great recycling!

13 komentarjev:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Jana - you are so incredibly creative!!! Very very VERY cleverly done! Wow!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Neverjetna preobrazba; še prej navadna flaška, sedaj pa strah vzbujajoča kreacija :-))
    In če se poglobim v vse te detajle, celo vrano si ujela :-))
    Res si carica!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love it, what a fabulous idea!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow!It's very beautiful.Much detail :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Samo cocolino res res zmaga,... to moja mama še zdej uporablja.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. You just AMAZE me! I loveeeeeee how you took that container and transformed him into that AWESOME ghost! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Pa daj, to je noro kaj ti narediš iz ene plastične flaške. Svetovn je tale duhec in ta odprtina in detajli mu dajo piko na i.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. To sem tudi jaz vzkliknila: tako preobrazbo zmoreš le ti ;) Krasno, in vsi detaili.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. uau :) super nora ideja :)) takšni duhci bi zanimali tudi moja fanta :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Če bi bila bolj pristna Ljubljančanka, bi rekla KVA??? Tako pa rečem: HALOOO, ma od kod ti vse te nore ideje in fantastične izvedbe. Da v mehčalcu vidiš duhca, moraš biti genij!! Moj milijonti poklon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Boooo to yuooo! That's awsome. You are so talen. I love your creatincs.

    OdgovoriIzbriši