četrtek, 12. april 2012

My Love

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm spending time doing some new things in these rainy days. I have a new challenge and I love it: I'm making the illustration for a book and I admit I'm totally in this project and beside this I'm also making some pieces of the scene for our next children play so I'm quite busy. At the same time I just love to dedicate some of my time to make a new idea.
Here is a heart, all covered with die cuts - locks. It's almost a romantic 3D card because I also put a heart shape tag at the back for a note! I love also these vintage metal combo from Making Memories and the Tim Holtz touch! Maybe that key will unlock the heart?




Have a nice day and make some new things!

7 komentarjev:

  1. How exciting about the book!! That is AWESOME!!! And I Loveeeeeeeeee the heart!!! GORGEOUS!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Krasne ideje imaš.
    Lepo bodi!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Vidim, da si polno zaposlena. Te ilustracije za knjigo me zelo zanimajo. Nam boš lahko kaj pokazala? Uživaj pri tem kar počneš. Tole srce pa je čudovito.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Včasih se vprašam, koliko ljubezni je potrebno, da stkeš vse te detajle in jim daš novo podobo...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. So beautiful Jana.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši