petek, 27. julij 2012

Mommy's flower jar

Hello everyone! Here si a little treat you can do to yourself. This is my second interpretation of the Flower Jar. For those who missed the first one here is the summary and the reason I invented this project: 
One of the most beatiful things being a mom is when your child brings you a flower. What a stupendous feeling is to know that your little creature remembered mom while seeing a flower on the grass. I have to admit that I always felt a little bit sorry for a flowers that my son just brought me. It was already dead in a couple of hours. And I got this idea: I dry the flowers and I keep them in a jar with some drops of lavanda essential oil.
The great thing about this project is that you can use just a recycled glass jar. This one aws full of beetroot just a few days ago and now is a prescious container. My first jar is already full and it's a real homemade pot-pourri and a prescious treasure that my son made for me. 








Tattered Angels products used: 
Plain Jane Simply Sheer - pink
Glimmer Mist - Black Magic
7Gypsies products used: 
Tickets - Vintage
Paper - Black and Ivory French Script
Charms  - Nature
Display trim - Vintage pin, Antique Silver
Crystal - Ring dangles

Have fun and I wish you to receive a lot of flowers for your flower jar!

4 komentarji:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving that charm!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovita kreacija, zelo čedno :-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. So gorgeous Jana.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. iii, kakšna lušna in super ideja. Otroci res tako radi nabirajo cvetlice in tako kot praviš, se zelo hitro posušijo. In ti si se spomnila čudovite ideje, da shraniš nabrano in to v tako čudovitem kozarcu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši