torek, 12. marec 2013

Bunny Boy

Here I am, back with a new LO that is also easter scented. I had this picture of my boy with one of our bunnies and it was just perfect for this time of the year and offfered me a lot of inspiration. So, after quite a while, here is a LO. 
I decided to use the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK - Frame, Damask for the background but instead to use it a s a frame I've cut it and use it as a background line and the rounded parts were perfect to protect the clock's. I decided to added clocks to this LO just to have a tiny Alice in Wonderland ingredient because my son and me love that movie. I also used the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK w/Stamps - Banners for the title support. I love these banners bacause the package is a combination of die cuts and stamps. I inked those stamps and before pressing them down I wiped off the ink from the centre to get a vintage used look.

I cut out some bunny ears and glue them on the letter "B".


Now we have just to wait for Easter to come :-)

5 komentarjev: