četrtek, 13. marec 2014

U shine like a star

Hello everyone! I'm here sharing my latest  LO. For this one I decided to use as the central element the  Sizzix Bigz Die - Stacked Stars.  I embossed the stars with Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Basket Weave & Honeycomb Set to give them  little dimension. The paper is from  Canvas Corp  - Black & White Ribbon Stripe - I absolutley love these papers because they perfectly complete my style! I covered it with some bandages and texture paste and some crackle paint. 


 Of course I love my black branches for my Gothic Fairytale style, so I decided to use this time the High impact  Tattered angels Paint to make them. I actually use a toothpick to make them and it was simple and quick and they look a bit 3D as well! Let me mention that I used the High impact paints also for the word shine. I simply wrote the letters on an acetate, combining two colors: Platinum and Antique Gold.




I hope you like it! See ya soon!

2 komentarja: